Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Snake House Sihanoukville Cambodia

I've been in these restaurant for so many times but I haven’t try to sit in their table where in there is a live snake under it.  It makes me feel uncomfortable well not only me maybe, for some of us.  When I first came I wonder why this restaurant named after the snake. Do they have specialty or part of their menu a snake?  My questions were not answered that time. We just dine and eat there though I seen already some snakes as part of their attraction. Second time we went there around 4pm we explore the area and now I know why it is called snake house. Aside from snakes all over the place there are also crocodiles, birds, bull frog, rare lizards and a big fish tank where you can see a lot of fishes. Travelers’ who do want to eat but want to go there for site seeing will pay but they will receive a can of beer or soft drink  which ever they like, but for some who will dine there can explore the area without payment.   Snake house is located at Sihanoukville, Cambodia near Victory beach.

Here are some of the species inside Snake House 










No comments: