Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hagimit Falls, Samal Island Philippines


Hagimit falls is situated at southern part of Philippines; Island Garden City of Samal (IGACOS) by many is one of the tourist attractions in Davao City. Samal Island is only popular of white beaches, only little knows that there is  falls located in Samal, particularly in PeƱaplata. It is a small falls that has natural swimming pools and rock formations.  Last 2006 when the previous company I’m working held summer affair at   Isla Beach Resort.  Reminiscing my past as of this moment, some of my co workers especially singles decided to stay overnight and headed to hagimit early in the morning. Isla Beach is secured and some of our boys stay outside and witness some event along the area. We Ladies decided to stay in our cottage and enjoy singing.  Bat Cave can be found also in the Island.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!!

Kathy
http://www.thetruckerswife.com/

Michele said...

Thank you so much...:)

XxX mOviEz CollEcTioN said...

First visit to your blog, I like the articles you write, I wait for your arrival on my blog, but I'm sorry because my blog contains adult content.
Thanks

http://xfilmdewasa.blogspot.com/