Friday, July 25, 2008

Alone

Being alone in your own is challenging, you learned by your own from household chores to the other. From love life and all that a person should learn being in this world. I used to be alone, yet in not a lonely type person. When I was in college I’m only in a room. Maybe because I’m want to be free, free in the since that I can do whatever I want. :) As of now I love being alone. (hehehehe) television and radio is there but It could not complete you being an individual. No one would talk to you. You will feel bored to death

The only fear which I felt or rather experience living alone is that when you got sick, no one would take good care to you. The most weird imagination for me is that what if someone will happen, take like homicide (huhuhuhu) :( that even your neighbors cannot notice. You can be notice only if you’re smelly.

No comments: