Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blogging World

Before internet and computers was introduced I really love making a diary book. I even had a notebook that contains my life, my travels, what I feel and many other that caught my attention as well as what come up to my mind. I even compose some poems. At first I’m embarrassed if someone will read my diary. Until I become brave but not too brave that anyone can read, just friends only (hehehe). As I heard that I can make a diary online I signed up and be a member or rather goes into the blogging world. Just like what I did before in my diary book I write it now online. It’s easy for me since I can post it right away and my friends can read it in just a minute, in that way there always updated in my life. Since I’m working in the corporate world I used to work also online transactions. That’s why I can write blogs online. :) (‘=’)
It’s been how many months I’m in the blogging world until I discovered that I can earn while blogging, so I’m surfing the net how to earn money through blogging. PayPerPost was there. So I try to open and browse the site and found out that their services is good so I sign up and become their new member. As I sign up I notice that PayPerPost is nice it help me earn and lots of opportunities given so I grab the opportunity to do the required services. If given a change to earn I will save my earnings for future used, as of now I don’t know yet how I will used my earnings, because I’m not used to spend a lot.

1 comment:

shengy said...

hi..care to x links?