Friday, July 4, 2008

Celebrating July 4

July 4, America is celebrating its independence day, but I will be.... Supposedly celebrating my 6 years anniversary in relationship....but it's sad or rather not so sad... (hehe don't know how I felt) coz I already ended my relationship with him.. yes, frankly speaking, I enjoy my freedom being single, nothing to worry whom I ever meet. I don't have any considerations what will the people would say if ever I'm with my friends late night. Though sometimes I felt being alone, lonely, kinda empty within me... I guess there is a missing piece in me... :(

I don't know how I felt this day... I guess I want to reminiscence my 5 years with him and without with him.... Because, were too far from each other, very far...

Well as the saying goes if you're meant to be no matter what happened you're meant with each other.

No comments: