Monday, July 14, 2008

Crocodile Park

For almost 2 years living near the area, it's my first time to go there. This happened, last June 15 2008. I was invited by my boss to go with her, so I hurriedly went there as my boss said to me. Site seeing at first, a lil bit boring, :) couldn't remember how many crocodile was there. Though lots of species found in the park.
Around 4:30pm there was a show. Presentation of animals was there and of course with information about the animals presented. After that we had a chance or rather close encounter with them where in we are allowed to touch them and a change to take pictures with them. We also witness how they feed the crocodiles and the tiger. The most exciting part is like a circus show there are 29 crocodile below and the 2 presenters will walk in a rope with corresponding exhibition, like kneeling and sitting lastly, the presenters play with fire.



No comments: