Monday, July 21, 2008

"The Essence of True Love"

Its kind true... read it... if you're afraid to love a person because of friendship then you have no choice, either to tell what you feel and let the love take the place forever, or to hide the feelings under friendship full of pretensions. Sometimes I've asked myself, what would make me happy? To that think I have everything else; I get what I want...the best lovers are the greatest friends. Love doesn't have a happy ending because if doesn't have to end at all. A man realized he wanted his love back not wanting to be meant to be, why did I lose her? God replied, you didn't lose her... you let her go! When you love someone, don't expect that person to love you back the same amount. One of you will be a head the other behind. Its either you catch up or the other waits...

Think of this... Have you really cared for someone more than you expected? Have you ever tried to love him/her in spite of all the pain? Will you keep on loving him/her as he/she whispers someone else's name? Will you? True love hears what is not spoken and understands what is not explained, for loved doesn't work in the mouth, nor in the mind, but in the heart. When you love, you must not expect anything in return, for if you do, you're not loving but using. I like you because you're my friend. I care, and because I care I love you. I don't love you just because you're my friend; I love you because I do.

What is someone tells you I like this, don't believe in courtship, it just a waste of time. If you will love a person ill tell right away but for you ill make an exemption, just love me now and ill count you forever! Never be afraid to fall in love. It may give you aches and pains, but if you don't follow your heart in the end you will cry. :(

No comments: