Friday, April 8, 2011

Celebrating Christmas and New Year

Have you tried celebrating Christmas away home? For me I did already for how many years but we do celebrate New Year eve as a family every year.  It is really different if we know that were far from each other where in miles and miles away far.  I always celebrate Christmas without them,  but since you know the distance it feel likes different, am I just being emotional maybe, because  am currently celebrating Christmas and new year  working for 3 years now, unlike in Philippines that we gather as a family during those times. Though my first Christmas and New Year here we celebrate but I still feel different.  Now I don’t want to talk about this kind of celebration because it makes me felt sad even though I used to it now.  The pride of being a truly Filipinos is how much we value Christmas and New Year. These were the time also that we gather and looks like reunion to all of us.

No comments: