Friday, April 1, 2011

First Day of work

It’s past 10:00pm Cambodia time, I arrived in RCI. My boss talked to me a little and introduced me to the finance manager and at the same time HR for ex pat. Tomorrow he will interview us, I never bring any formal or office uniform because my friend said that my work will be always outside office but still inside the factory. So I just find a nice outfit to wear, but when we arrive in the morning the 3 of us will be the in charge for checking stocks and do physical counting in other warehouse. It’s a first day and inventory??? What a though day.

Afternoon Interviewed was finished. I thought that is a Q&A portion because it looks like a panel interview. It turned out that my boss will be the interpreter. The interview is ok and it turned out well. They call it interview with the luggage is on.

No comments: