Saturday, May 28, 2011

Exploring Manila 2010

For one year of working here in Cambodia, My Company which I’m working gave me 21 days vacation leave.  I choose this month since my nephew will be celebrating his birthday and , wedding of my brother. The special part of this vacation was this is my first time to go home.  I travel alone same as the time when I came here in Cambodia.  My friend and cousin in Manila waited me at the airport because I decided to   stay there for 1 day and of course we chit chat at night even though I’m tired and in the morning we went to Manila Ocean Park as well as SM Mall of Asia (MOA).  I explore a little in Manila for I’m from Davao City and don’t know much or rather not familiar in the capital of Philippines. I was able to ride a bus, jeepney and taxi, but I don’t have a chance to explore Luneta where in fact this place is part of the History of my country. Well there’s always a next time. Here are some of the snap shoots. 


My Cousin





No comments: