Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Be Charm @ Enchanted River

Enchanted River was located at Hinatuan, Surigao Del Sur. Looking at the picture itself seems I’m not sure if the water is really blue green or just an adobe photo shot. For me to see is to believe.  March 2011 my annual leave from the company so I decided to went there together with my family, since I am not really from Davao city. My hometown is at Lawigan, Bislig, Surigao Del Sur and I’m getting jealous to my officemates as well as to my friends that they already been in that place.  I was truly amaze the water at enchanted river it was truly enchanting.  At 12 to 1:00pm, staff at enchanted ring the bell to clear the river and its feeding time, big fishes gather together and catches food thrown to them. The sad part of my travel was I did not enjoy much the water because it is cold and I prefer to take a bath and enjoy at tinuy-an falls. 100% agree that enchanted river was truly an enchanted.




2 comments:

Phyllz said...

ohmygosh, that's a river? I'm from Mindanao, but i never heard of this, and it looks so nice! the water is so blue! is it clean though?

Michele said...

Yes it is... :)