Friday, August 19, 2011

Sunflower


As I am browsing photos in my pc I found that I have a photo of sunflower. Since I’m the mood of writing I decided to make a story for this. Well almost all of us know this kind of plant but somehow we have a variety name of it. My brother front yard have this plant so I decided to took photos and it is nice to glimpse especially if all flowers grown big already this flower depict where  is the location of the sun.  This plant has a lot of uses like sunflower seeds can be eaten and I really like it especially while watching television.  The sunflower oil help us for cooking ingredient, the leaves can be used as a cattle feed. The stem contains a fiber which may be used in paper production. Sunflower is unnoticed by so many but it this plant is useful in many ways. 

3 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Michele said...

thank you for dropping by:)

Hólabda said...

Jól néz ki a napraforgó képe.